Your Launch Map
Goal: Here's the "eagle eye" view of how I approach your launch strategy to keep a super engaged audience who is ready to buy when I open enrollment.
- 01.01 The 3 Phases of Your Launch
- 01.02 The Ultimate Checklist for Your Next Launch
- 01.03 How to Schedule the Phases of Your Launch
PHASE 1 | ATTRACT
Goal: Write copy to attract the right people to a curated list (more specific than your general list) who will be eager to learn more about your topic.
- 02.01 Introduction to Attraction
- 02.02 High Converting Opt-In Pages (for your webinar or video training)
- 02.03 Attract with Social Media
- 02.04 Invite Your Current Subscribers to Your "Launch List"
- 02.05 Attract with Facebook Ads (yes!)
PHASE 2 | AMAZE
Goal: The copy in this phase is what turns new readers into friends. I'll show you how to position yourself as an expert and get more people to engage with your pre-launch training with a personalized email sequence.
- 03.01 Wow Their Socks Off
- 03.02 Amaze with Email (AKA how to get people to show up to your free training)
- 03.03 Amaze with Periscope or Facebook Live
PHASE 3 | ASK
Goal: Present your raving fans with an irresistible offer to continue working with you in your paid program or service.
- 04.01 Introduction to Asking for the Sale
- 04.02 How to go from free training to "pitching" your paid offer
- 04.03 Ask for the Sale with this Email Sequence
- 04.04 Ask for the Sale with Social Media
- 04.05 Write Facebook Ads Copy to Get Sales
As featured on...
I know you're going to love The Launch Copy Kit!
However, if you’re not satisfied with the exhaustive template library, you may request a refund within the first 14 days of purchase.
To qualify for a refund, we ask that you email firstname.lastname@example.org and show that you’ve used at least 3 LCK worksheets and provide a reason why you are dissatisfied. (In other words, we do not grant “buyer’s remorse” refunds).
We do our best to give you all of the information you need about The Launch Copy Kit on this page before you purchase.